ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:28:12 -0500
Hi Brad,
Thanks for sharing the news about your Dad.  Joe is a diabetic and has been
on a diet for some time.  His hypertention is more of a concern I think.
I will tell him about your Dad's good news if you don't mind.  It might
encourage him and right about now I suspect some encouragement is in order.
Virgie and Hoshi