ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:38:48 +0000
This may be true.  I know I  would rather have some fear and be able to stand before Jesus and he says Well done my child enter in. than to be a salad bowl christain which is someone who beleives in everything so they can stay in their sin and fill justified and everything is ok.  I know I still have a long ways to go to beable to stand infront of Jesus.  But I will stay focused on him and let him lead the way.

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: [log in to unmask]