ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:35:06 -0500
Brad,
Yes, of course, you are right.  I just tend to be one of those open,
midwestern people who like to blather.  You know, we are known for
going deep into friendships quickly.  I think that part of the reason
that I share so much is because I now live in the northeast where
people don't share at all.  I get so tired of hearing about all
those, "unspoken," prayer requests.  Hey maybe I should put that on
my Christian ese list!  GRIN!  Of course, only share what you are
comfortable with.   In my case, I just happen to write novellas,
that's all!  GRIN!
Kathy