ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 20:24:48 -0600
I got a feeling  we only are looking at the skin of the water when we read
the word. I've heard it is multi-multi-layered. Things such as Old
Testament geneologies when definitions of the names are lined up, it spells
out the gospel message of salvation. It would certainly be interesting to
research that more.

Brad

At 07:20 PM 1/3/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>I don't know about the Bible code but I find it totally amazing every time I
>hear people speaking on the subject.  In the back of my mind, and I don't
>know how I know this, but I have always felt that my name, and all the
>others who belong to Christ, are in His written word.  The first time I
>heard some explanation of the bible code, I about jumped out of my chair.  I
>knew it had to be something like that and I cannot shake the feeling that
>our individual names are hidden there and when we see the Lord, we are going
>to find out just how personal He really is.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, not his extra