ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:16:27 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for being with Mark and Rhonda and keeping them so they did not get any sicker than what they would have without you.  Thank you Jesus that you are healing them.  In your precious name we pray Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries