BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 08:56:55 -0100
Hammarberg, Eric wrote:

>To borrow from the great philospher, Joey Ramone, "I want everything!"

I was asked yesterday at a kick-off meeting if we want drawings of the
exterior of the building. I sat there for a pause while everyone looked
at me then said, "I can't think why we would want them but feel I had
better say yes, just in case." I was fortunate that everyone thought it
was funny. Usually when I ask for drawings I can't hardly get them.
Seriously though, in this particular case I have no clue why I would
want the drawings other than to look at them in the garage a decade from
now and wonder why I have this set of moldy drawings.

][<en (trying to detach and unload stuff from my life)