BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv that Ruth calls "Pluto's spider-hole."
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:24:59 -0200
Brian,

I am not sure if I have related on BP how our friend whom we built the
outdoor beehive bake oven & cook fireplace that his 21 yr old son was
killed last spring in a car accident. The driver, the son's best friend,
was in a comma and when he came out of it the local news was that he had
caused the accident. A few months later the investigation was completed
and it turned out it was not his fault. But he remembers none of it.
Misses his friend. As a parent I don't know what I would do. As a friend
I've had plenty of friends not here any longer.

Daniel Boone kept his hand made black walnut casket under his bed.
Nobody seems to know where he is buried. He is a distant relative.

Kathy is at a funeral for her elder aunt today. She remarked on
wondering if funeral home staff are instructed to always talk in low
whispers on the phone like they are about to cry? One of her other
relatives the particular side of the family had her cremated then snuck
into the cemetery at night to bury the remains so that they would not
have to pay. Further back along the family tree there was a mayor under
the Tweed gang who is mainly credited with having slept once in a barn
with pigs. They also have a lot of male & female rocket scientists in
the family mix.

Do you know the joke to never invite just one Baptist to go fishing
because they will drink all of the beer? I was raised Baptist-Methodist,
alternating weeks.

I read recently that at funerals people should laugh a lot. Beyond an
odd idea that when I go possibly they won't be able to find me I hope
everyone laughs a lot.

Stick around, bro.

][<en