From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:59:14 -0500
    Ron:

I'm sure someone with more knowledge will correct me if I'm in error, but I
believe you can only receive on AM with the TMV7A.  I could be wrong,
though.  I basically use AM mode in receive to listen to the aircraft
frequencies, and the automated weather info from our local airport.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ