From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:47:59 -0700
its important to make it clear that the IC706 mark II G does not come with
an UT102 voice synthesiser built in....it has to be bought separately and
added on....though this is probably easily done when you perchase the rig
from the supplier.
The only radios that i know of that come stock from the factory with speech
built in are the IC7000 and the IC7800...unless i have missed a few that is.
73
Colin, V A6BKX