Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:10:46 -0500
Hi all,

One of the best inkjet replacement sites is www.overnightinkjets.com.  I
been using their products for years.  This is all American made ink, and
the pots are full.  I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the
prices.  Order 30 bucks worth and you can get free shipping, too.  They
got great prices on specialty papers too.  I get their photo glossy
paper for brochures and photos.  Gee, I almost sound like a salesman (not).

Don

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml