From:
raymond rynehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 20:15:15 +1100
most newer computers will only have the game connector
on the inside of the case, a set of pins on the mother board,
you would have to ask at a local shop for the header cable so you
can connect it to the rear of the case...
if all else fails buy a PCI sound card and fit it to the case,
then disable any onboard sound device in your bios..

2 to 5.1 channel sound cards with the game port would only start from $10

goodluck

raymond

> Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:00:04 -0500
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [PCBUILD] 15 Pin Game connection
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I have an old set of flight sim pedals and a flight sim yoke that I want =
> to give to my grandson along with an older version of Flight Sim that I a=
> m not using.  Both of these items require a 15 pin game connection to con=
> nect to a computer.  His family computer uses Windows XP and there is no =
> 15 pin game connection on this computer. Can I get a PCI card or some oth=
> er device to allow him to use these items with his family computer?
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>