From:
"James W. Cooley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:15:15 -0500
Subject: external drive for backup
I bought an IOMagic enclosure on sale at Staples for $20 and plugged a spare
HD into it.  It connects via a USB connector.  Now it functions as an extra
drive.  I ran a backup of my C: drive using Norton Gost 10.0 and it worked
fine.
Jim Cooley  [log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml