From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2005 10:05:09 -0400
Hi Venkat,

Sounds like your download got shortened and is unfinished. The file (at the
amount) will still show up even if it's not complete). The properties of the
file should show as around 694 MB. Do you have dialup? If so, you may want
to use a download manager to be able to return to your download if it's
interrupted or starts to lag.
Also, be sure to download the matching md5 file. That's a checksum you run
to verify your download went correctly and all is well.
Good luck. Linux is fun to play with, and this is a painless way to try it
out. And for recovery it's great since Win98 doesn't have anything like Bart
PE.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads