C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:27:13 -0800
and they only got that way since er, er.  let me
guess...the year 2000? they were built by FDR. lets
see, the republicans took the house in 1994 and the
senate even later. the democrates had congress for
over 40 years before that. lets figure out who let all
of this go the longest without doing any maintence?...

hmm. well i can't figure it out. i can't guess how it
happened. :-} i must step away again.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com