C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:21:29 -0600
Unfortunately in this case, our attendant is self-employed, but my friend
receives the money to pay her through a agency, and the attendant doesn't
know whether or not she should go back to this agency and report this.  But
being that we're in North Dakota and a small enough town, she knows several
social workers and law enforcement.  The positive thing was that this
morning the gal finally agreed to call the priest, I don't know him
personally, but I have a lot of respect for him, he should be able to advise
her.

I'm sure this is something everybody on the list relates to, I know I do
personally, but due to her cerebral palsy and the physical challenges she
has to face, she feels if they have to divorce, she might not find a mate
again, making putting up with the bad treatment worthwhile.  If the priest
does nothing else, I would hope he can tell her this isn't worth it.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net