C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:24:40 -1000
Lynette,

I have looked for the cp parents list recently and could not find it
active. Is their a url for it that you know of?
I am wondering about oral baclofen for Case. We've never tried it
because he is so bright and we've heard it impacts intellect. I was
very sorry to read about the Nuzzo parent with the bad experience
because I still think in surgery less is more. Do you know anyone
else who has had or is doing the percutaneous lengthening? Also are
you considering Nuzzo for your sons surgery because his credentials
seem really good to me. Top of his class, top medical schools, and all that.
Anyone else want to speak about surgery and their experiences please help us.
These are the hardest decisions we all have to make because mistakes
can worsen not better the situation.

All the best,

Linda