C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:20:40 -0600
The most favorite thing about my job is that I get to figure out how
technology can assist people the most, and another favorite thing is
communicating with research & development about upcoming devices, they tell
my parents I'm 4-6 years ahead in thinking.  The down side is whenever I get
a new communication device or a feature, I have to stay quiet until the
official release, which is sometimes a year away.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net