From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 03:10:02 -0600
If there is some interest in this kind of thing, that is, an audio
presentation of the meter, its features and how it works, then i would  be
interested in developing something.
Unfortunately, i do not have the tw2, so the presentation would only cover
the tw1 and its functions.
if you are interested in how the tw1 sounds, i believe there is an audio
clip availible through the ldg web site.
If its not there, i am sure someone can direct you to the appropriate
website where it can be found.
the voice is very clear and concise and the meter is accurate to within  a
watt i think on hf.
there is also a volume control for the audio output which makes it very nice
to use in all kinds of environments.
It even comes with a 2 conducter cable that can be hooked to a 9 volt
battery for mobile or field use.
73
Colin, V A6BKX