From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:08:57 -0600
last i checked, which wasn't too long ago, they weren't listing them on
their web site.
Better to call tomorrow and check with a sales rep.
Radio worlds web site has been going down hill fast, its gone from hero to
zero in the last couple months as far as amature radio related stuff goes.
From first to worst, from best to jest.
73
Colin, V A6BKX