From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:43:54 -0500
Richard,

Yup, the Dog was on 75, and sometimes he'd go up on 40 and terrorize
MidCARS, which he called "Lid Cars."  On 75, he was marginally part
of a group that used to hang out on 3895.  Speaking of which, do any
of you guys remember the horse races on 75?  A bunch of guys with
high power would all dump their calls in at once, and each round
would be won by whoever was the strongest.  Sometimes when they'd all
get going, it sounded like a bunch of stampeding cattle.  Talk about
non-communication!

Steve