From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 10:45:29 -0500
Butch,

I don't know the part number, but your favorite ham emporium should
be able to get it for you.  Alternatively, you could mount the radio
and the control head next to each other on the underside of a shelf
and connect them with a very short RJ11 cable.  There's a flat plate
with four mounting holes that you can attach to the control head, and
it comes with either radio.  I've seen the mobile mount for the
control head, and although it works, it looks like a kind of
afterthought.  You could probably just bolt that flat plate to the
top or bottom cover of the radio and do as well.

Steve