From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 10:27:12 -0500
not for a real mobile you don't,  no way, the ignition noise would be a
killer, especially for me in my mother's Toyota even my HT's with filtering
get it in that car, it's a very dirty one, and most aren't much better, as
well as a mobile uses at least 10 amps on high power, not that we use high
power a lot mobile but some times I need it and that's just beyond or right
at the limits for most car cigarette lighter jack's limits on wiring and
fuses if you're lucky.