From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:48:21 -0500
I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get my 2 M mobile in the
family car but fusing it at the battery is the problem unless I get
replacement fuse holders and run my own wiring that way, I can't get to the
firewall from under the hood at all, not with in a foot so I need to run
form in the cab out and I like fuses right at the battery so I'll have to
work that out soon. Just can't find the right holders for that.