Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
cubbettee cubbettee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2006 14:22:01 -0500
Hi Listers,

Just an update on my issue with using a parallel to usb adapter on win xp
operting sytem with a ZEBRA label maker.  I did reinstall the drivers of the
label maker printer selecting lpt2 as reading many manuals had indicated.
However, that did not work since i wasnevergiven the option of lpt2-usb.
Instead of printing to the multifunctional printer had it had done before
when I had selected USB and it dumped them both into usb 001, this time it
just hung  in the que never printing.  So now I tried a regular usb cable
and all worked well--when you look at the ports under printer settings, each
one is listed under a separate USB

friends module.