Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Paul Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:45:53 -0400
Anna,

I think you are looking for the original AT keyboard with 88 keys.  Those
are probably hard to come by, but Cherry makes some quality compact
keyboards you might be interested in.  Perhaps the G81-1800.
http://www.cherrycorp.com/english/compact/classic-line_g81-1800.htm

HTH

Paul Jones

>It seems that keyboards get bigger and bigger with huge blank areas all
around them, like they are trying to make them "macho" or something.  I am
so sick of this LONG keyboard that stretches out to the right (half again)
with duplicated keys so that I have to shift the keyboard way over to the
right to get the actual letters centered in front of my monitor.  This, of
course, shifts my mouse WAY off to the right, which tires and hurts my
right arm.

>Does anyone know where I could get a small, short, narrow keyboard without
all of those duplicate keys spread out on the right side?

>Thanks,
>AnnaSummers

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads