C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:44:09 -0800
8bit
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
oh, i love it lynda. i really do. i love badgering all
you guys too. you all know that if you were for the
war, i could argue against it. i used to do that in
college. college was better for me than high school.
oh, to be back in college and know what i know now.
that might be dangerous for sure.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com