ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jen and Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:03:57 -0500
Hi.  I was working on my Bible study today and one of my passages i had to
look up was in Psalm 119.  I've noticed this before but haven't asked
anyone.
 What is this Psalm divided into?  I've noticed different headings... like
the verses in this Psalm are grouped together under names of people?  Or
what
are these devisions?
Thanks for responding.
In Christ.
Jen and MAMA-Star
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn