ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:28:37 -0600
Hi Kathy, and everyone

Thanks so very much for the scriptures of encouragement. I appreciate
them so very much.

No, I did not read the Purpose Driven Life devotional yesterday, and
I can't believe I didn't read it. shame on me. Do you still have it?
If so, can you please send it to me, please?

Thanks to you all for the love and prayers and words of loving
kindness and encouragement.

I really am praying for Janet and Gary, as they really need help.

Thanks much.

Love,
Pat Ferguson