ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 05:36:07 +0000
Father in Heaven we ask that you be with Lyn and her family concerning these aneurism.  Be with her Aunt Paulines family as they go through the moarning process. be with her friend Pat while she is in the hospital.  We ask the you hill each and everyone of them.  Thank you Jesus In your precious name we pray Amen

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>