ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 03:50:20 -0500
Thanks, yes she does just have a learners permit.  In Pa you have to be
17 I think to get a full license, I think there is a provisional license
of some sort, need to check and see what the rules actually are.

I can actually take paratransit to the hospital, it's a little hard to
schedule a ride sometimes, but maybe I will not have to worry about this
much longer, praying he comes home soon.
If she persists with this attitude however, I will take paratransit to
the hospital!  I can get there with out her, it might be more difficult,
but it can be done.
I think she is over her anger now, she came out of her room to get a
drink earlier and se spoke to me.
You just don't know about people  you haven'tmet before, I'd really much
rather her Dad go with her and meet this boy somewhere, or maybe the
both of us could go.
Internet friends are great, you guys are wonderful, but being 15 does
not make one wise, it just makes one think that they are smart.
Impulsive is more the word.

Anyway, guess I will try and go back to sleep, woke up and could not go
to sleep so I checked email.

Thanks for your response.

Rhonda