ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:17:13 -0500
Hello to all,
I want to share with you the miracle that God has given to me.  I am a
diabetic and I have no health insurance.  I am in need of a talking
glucometer.  New these machines cost anywhere from $500 up to $800.  I have
been trying to find health insurance so I could get my glucometer and
medicine and all the supplies.  The medicine is about $224 per month for 30
pills.

I called a friend to see how my friend was doing.  He asked about my health
and I told him what had been going on with me.  In our conversation he told
me that he hastwo talking glucometers and he is going to give me one of
them.  This is clearly the work of the Lord and I am so thankful and
appreciative.  It helps all of us to know that he performs miracles everyday
and sometimes we don't know how he will provide but he always provides for
us when we trust in him.  Praise His Holy name.  Thanks you Jesus!
Virgie and Hoshi