ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 17:33:23 -0500
Carol,
Kathy is right about the traditional Thanksgiving dinner.  She left out
sweet potatoes or yams.

I, too, want to say that I am very thankful for you all.  I have been on
this list for about eight years.  You, many of you, were here praying with
me through the separation and divorce that continued from June of 1995
through August of 1997.  Probably one of the most difficult times of my
life, but you were there and my strength and comfort through it all.  It
certainly was made tolerable because of my echurch family.

Father, I cna't say enough to make known my appreciation for my Christian
family and especially for my echurch portion of that family.  Continue to
bless and use this list to bring you honor and glory and praise and to bring
teaching, correction and encouragement to all who are and will be part of
this list.
To God be the glory!

In Jesus,

Amen