ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 07:05:14 -0500
Julie, praise the Lord that you two had such a good time in New York.
I spent seven weeks in New York when I was six years old.   The seven weeks
was spent in a hospital where I had a failed cornea transplant.  I have
never been back to New York but would love to go to see a bit of New York
apart from the hospital.

Brad, Praise the Lord that nothing else was taken and for the new and added
security of the new locks.

Ned