From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:15:24 +0200
Actually DC to AC may be more effective than Dc to Dc conversion.
I'm quite sure that laptops require quite good DC and conversion
is made usually changing DC to AC and then converting back to DC.

Most effective way is to have laptops what all require 12V DC. If there
is more computers then I think most effective (taking account how easy
it would be use and how much it costs) is DC to 120V AC conversion.

Toomas