From:
Dale Mentzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2005 07:54:31 -0600
Hello all,

Check out http://www.jameco.com , they have 4 compact keyboards (approx 12"x6") , one even has a built in touchpad. They range from $40-$60. I hope this helps.

Regards,
Dale Mentzer

Date:    Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:14:15 -0400
From:    GeneralStuff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: small keyboard

I understand about the "number pad" keys - I use the Home, End Arrows, =
etc.  But the extra bank of keys inserted between the main keyboard and =
the keypad keys (duplicate Insert, Home and arrows, etc - ALL =
duplications of the keypad keys right next to them) I have NEVER used - =
they were added after I was already accustomed to the normal keboard and =
are totally useless as far as I am concerned.  I would surely like to =
find a keyboard without them.       --AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----=20