C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 21:54:46 -0400
Anthony,

The page loads quickly with my cable connection.  But ya know, the pictures
are kinda small and it is hard to see the detail and people's faces.

I used to have a program at school that made thumnails of photos and then
when you clicked on it the larger picture would open in a new window.  But
for the life of me I can't think of the name of that program.  I'm pretty
sure it was a free download.  If you could find something that does that, I
think your site would be awesome.

Linda