Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:57:55 -0500
reminds me of my latest problems with a referbished compaq(off topic
maybe) but i called and got this guy who could speak english barely, and
he got a bit mad and interruptive when we told him we were having trouble
finding the serial number, would have helped if he would have told us to
look in the right place:p but until that guy leaves compaq/hp, i'm
building my own computers from now on.  maybe its me but compaq seemed
better at support and quality before they merged