From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:17:15 -0500
Hi everyone;
I am still trying to find a new home for my p2000 cw meter.  If you know any
blind hams that aren't on the list who might be interested keep me in mind.
I'm trying to get rid of priceless clutter.

Secondly as a totally unrelated question, has anyone here used both jfw and
window-eyes?  No we're not getting into the which is better battle but I
sent gw micro some e-mail asking how I could improve the speech quality
without going to a dectalk.  Jfw seems to have far superior speech.  I
thought that jfw used eloquence.  GW tells me that they too use eloquence.
If all that foolishness is correct I wonder why I'm not getting anything
like the same audio quality with window-eyes?
stumps me but lots of things do.
Rich