Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:09:49 -0400
Hey everyone,

I'm going to find out if paleo helps with pregnancy and childbirth,
because I am pregnant!
At 8 weeks, I've had some queasy stomachs, but not to bad. I seem to
be craving more carbs, but I don't know if that's the hormones or a
result of my increased fruit intake. I have been eating (cheating)
some non-paleo food, and I don't know if pregnancy is the cause or the
excuse. When my stomach calms down, I plan to go strict for a little
while and see how that feels.

I have a question. I take 3-4 grams of fish oil everyday. I know that
omega 3 fatty acids can be a blood thinner. So do you think the amount
I am taking would cause excess bleeding? If so, about how long before
my due date should I stop taking it? I am thinking about a home birth,
and I don't want any problems if I can help it.

Camille
--
Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!