From:
Brett Winchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:55:29 -0600
Hmmm looked kind of military to me but as I was studying journalism I
tolkd some folks it was my link to the radio station.

>>> [log in to unmask] 6/20/2006 9:01 PM >>>
Way back in 1977, I bought one of those pups for $125 then had to get
crystals for
the repeater group I had joined.  Next came a CES touch tone mic so I
could
run phone patches.  Hated to be seen in public with it because thought
folks
would think it was a purse.

73
Bob Martin