From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:52:10 -0400
Hi;
Forgive my ignorance but haven't begun to keep up with elcraft.  What is the
story about their new radio?  Secondly do they have an option to buy the
thing assembled?  When I took a look a few months ago it seemed a bit
confusing to know exactly what one would want or need to get a full featured
100 watt rig with dsp.  When adding up the price for options the figure did
seem to climb but I might have been adding things I didn't need to add.
Have they considered speech or is it cw only?
How menu driven are the radios?
Rich