From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:03:19 -0600
Hi John:
how do you find ham radio deluxe for operating remote on HF?
What i'm wondering about is accessibility with Jaws or other screen readers.
I have played around with Ham radio Deluxe a bit, but as yet have not had it
hooked up to my ts2000.
What sort of capabilities are availible, and which ones have you been able
to access and use?
A remote bass is an idea i have been tossing around for a while since my
yard here is too small for any antennas bigger then a 20M dipole.
73
Colin, V A6BKX