From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:27:02 -0400
Hi Folks, I need to talk with you, Phil, and or anyone else familiar with
the "Parrot digital recorder, for which, You Phil, did the cassette manual.
While in a pack, The plastic cover over the pushbutton on the left side of
the unit got pushed toward the back of the unit, and now there's feelable
space between the case and the front of the pushbutton cover, and although
the button still works somewhat, it's not very dependable...stays engaged
somewhat more than unengaged.  According to my sighted wife, there aren't
any visible screws by which to gain entrance to the case so that either the
front or rear can be removed for the "reseating of the pushbutton's cover.
Do any of you know how to gain entrance to the wonderful little beastie?
Any help will be welcome, as I use this thing for some of my logging and a
lot of other important stuff.  Please reply off list, to [log in to unmask]
or phone
Home, 7068861458
or cingular Cell, 7065995413.
Thanks, And congratulations to you all on your ham radio carreers.  My
story, later. dd.