From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:56:44 -0500
Hi Everyone;

I've come to my senses.

I am not leaving amateur radio.

I would recommend that maybe some of you should block my emails until I can
get back on track.

I am experiencing some personal problems and they are not only taking there
toll on me but on my Wife as well.

For those of you who did there best to persuade me to think things through,
I appreciate your support.

For those of you who chose to ignore my messages, I can certainly understand
why.

Thanks to each and every one of you for your support and your encouragement.

I hope that if any of you ever need my support, I'll be there for you.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389