From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:58:41 -0800
Hi

    Personally I love my JAWS for Windows program from FS.  So you won't
find me bashing FS on that account!
                    God bless,
                    Mark (Frederick)
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://funhamradio.bloki.com