From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:55:07 -0500
Well, right now I just have 2-meter and 440 capabilities, and plus when I
travel any place in addition to checking into repeaters and things like that
I also like to explore the scanner fronts there, and trunking systems there
as well as broadcast band and chasing DX, so it's all pretty much in there.
When you do travel, what do you and others generally take a long?