From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:47:53 -0500
When I read this function in the manual I was really confused because it's
description is very ambiguous.  I just tested this feature both on and off
to be sure I have it right.  You want it on if you want your current vfo
settings and currently selected memory channel to be remembered when you
power off the rig.

In other words, with it on and you change from memory channel #3 to memory
channel #5, then power the rig off and on, the rig will be on memory #5.
With it off the memory will go back to #3.

Regards, Ken