From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:56:50 -0500
    David:

I think you're right on the soft re-set.

My memories are still all there, thank God, but I did notice tonight that my
audible DTMF tones for the mic functions are turned off, so I think I have
to go into menu 16 to re-set them.

So, I guess it could have been much worse!

Thanks, David.

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ