From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:02:33 -0700
Howard:
You have to make sure the cable you are using is a straight through cable
and not a cross over cable.
The only way you can insure this is to have someone look at the cable or the
connecters, it should say one way or the other.
Thankfully, the first time i tried anything with my TS2000 and a computer, i
had a straight through cable and didn't have to worry too much about issues
that someone using a cross over cable would have the first time.
Have you used the memory and menu software with the TS480 using the same
cable? or is this the first time using a computer with the TS480?
73
Colin, V A6BKX