From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 16:29:37 -0500
Hi;
I always thought it was totally ridiculous to pay for radio which should, of
course, be free.  Then my kits got serious satellite and its really not bad.
I haven't looked at either site but is there an easily read listing of what
is on what channel?  Also, I don't think we ever had any antenna issues.
Didn't seem to make a difference what window was used.  How easily do the
units connect to an amp and speakers (not just the boom boxes they sell to
go with the receiver?
Rich